4.06.2008

Quick Update

Okay, so we're without a computer for the time being, and unless a Future Shop opens up in our area we will have to wait until we go South to get it fixed (which is in 3 weeks and 6 days, but who's counting?). So while I'm furiously typing at my in-laws' computer, here's everything that's coming to my head.

1. I STILL have not lost a pound. Insert head banging into brick wall here.

2. The kids are STILL cute. Even with the growling and smacking.

3. We might be getting a new puppy. Why, you ask? Well, because it's free, and because that's what you do when you move North. Lose your mind and gain a puppy.

4. As I mentioned, we are coming South in 3 weeks and 6 days. Yes, I'm counting. Yes, when I'm on the treadmill each day, the only distraction from the pain and rivers of sweat running everywhere is the thought that I will see some of you very soon. The new iPod helps, too, which leads me to #5:

5. David somewhat surprised me with an iPod for my birthday. It's small and shiny and has 8 gigs of crisp sound and clear pictures. If it were pink I might feel like a very spoiled teenager, but because David, in his great wisdom, bought me silver I only feel like a mildly spoiled adult.

So that's pretty much it for now, unless God drops an IT tech into our laps between now and May 3rd. He could, but will He...we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep sweatin' baby! for the endorphins if nothing else! I'll bet you are more toned for sure, you just can't see it because it's so gradual. We can get our ipods out, compare and share. I cannot wait for you to come, but I'd better figure out where you are sleeping! Just wait till you hold your new niece.....
love Mom